Thursday, February 3, 2011

What did your designer do that you felt was excellent?

This week I learn the cource about customer service. In class practice I played the role of client and my classmate Andy played a role of Designer.At first I gave Andy a fuzzy idea about a logo for a company . He give me some examples and I choses one that looks more attractived, the patten look connection very well, each part look simple and easy to be remembered . The design patten has a picture of splitwasher with BW color, and 4 blocks of capital character with blue and background with yellow color. underneath is the company name with black color. it looks a little  color mess.After meeting, he change the background color of the letter to ligh grey color, and remain blue color for letter. as a result the whole logo look excellent.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see what you'll be able to do once we get into coding!

    ReplyDelete